What is SEO content writing? Well, now that you understand what SEO is all about, you need to understand the importance of creating keyword rich content on your website. SEO content writing will directly affect the amount and type of traffic you will attract to your website. The content on your site will help Search Engines to determine if you are relevant to a particular user search. If you have no content relating to the term that is being searched for it is very unlikely that your website will be deemed relevant. Before you embark on creating content it is very important that you thoroughly research the most powerful keywords which relate to your website. This will ensure that you get maximum exposure on all the main Search Engines.
What should SEO content include?
- Relevant content only
- High quality well written and interesting content, with no spelling or grammar mistakes
- Keyword repetition (typically 2-3 times otherwise you could be seen as spamming)
- Highlighting keywords in bold
- Include keywords in heading tags
- Ensure all content is in basic HTML format (Search Engines can read this)
- Limit ecommerce web pages to 300-500 words (no limit to information pages)
- Your content must be 100% unique NOT copied
It is important that all of your SEO content adds value to your potential customers. Although you are writing content for SEO purposes, you also need to consider the customer experience which involves carefully researching your content, being informative, interesting and selling your products/services well. At Fusewave, we offer professional, creative, unique value adding SEO content designed to increase visitors to your website, and improve the customer experience. Take a look at our SEO content packages below or contact us for more information.